Do you watch male cam models?

xhamasters

As cam models we often c2c with customers. Some free and some models wants to get paid to watch the customers cam.

Many of us watch and tip other models. I have mostly watched the ladies because for me, I didn't get a feel good vibe from the males on most sites. But the few times that I have found a male that actually put in some effort into his camming- I often like him a lot. Sure, it's the same as with the ladies, but for me it's harder to find the gentlemen that I like so I often just stick with the ladies. But the few times I stumble upon one that I like, he often goes to the favorite list

So what's your experience with the male models? Do you watch, tip, take them to group/privates etc?

xhamasters

I find a lot of male models boring to be honest. Most of the time they just lay there and don't show their face and jerk themselves off. Snooooore. But you're right, if I find someone who's energetic and actually fun to watch then heck yes I'll favourite him! Same goes for female and TS models. For me it's about cam personality, not how well they can do the sexual aspect of things.