Don’t overwork yourself!

coser

Since I started this job, I used to be online every morning and evening for a lot of hours. I used to sleep only 3 hours a night and until a few months ago, I didn't take a break even for a day. And the only time I wasn't on the site was because I was at college.
Yes, I had some results, revenues increased. But I didn't realize that I was starting to have a burn out syndrome until 2 months ago when I was in the hospital with some problems.

The problem with a workaholic is that you can't control yourself. But must!!
Overworking yourself is not the solution to success! Just be patient with yourself, give yourself time to blossom. And things will come and grow by themselves.

And when you feel like you are exhausted or you just have slow days in a row at work.. you feel like nothing is working as it should, you feel like maybe you are not good enough..just take a break, charge your batteries and come back even stronger! You will see the results after that! A healthy mind is the key, always!

And don't forget that you have a life to live, a real life, a family and friends who would like to spend more time with you.
Enjoy the little things in life, they are all that matter!
And take care of yourself

misa

You are SO right! Many models already mentioned you need to treat camming as a regular office job, have your hours, then take time for yourself and unwind.

Great advice!