E-signature suddenly got wrong

happyalone

Hello everyone!
My nickname on SM is MsLorelei and I am a new model there. I started working right as soon as I got verified and all my address and payment info were set. After a week of working I suddenly got the following notice on my profile:

"Our records indicate that your account is not compliant with "Know Your Customer" requirements or your information was rejected. While you are able to start a show, we are unable to process payments for non-compliant accounts. Please review and/or correct the following issues before your next payment:
  • Does the E-signature on file match the Registered Account Owner? Please review and update this information or contact support to help update it if necessary.
  • Do we have a photo ID associated with the Registered Account Owner's E-signature? Please contact support for help resolving this issue."

I opened the model-SM agreement and there is no my signature and no possibility to put it in. I contacted support but they are not answering me back.

The notice also says to add this info in order to get paid. But I cannot solve this by myself! What is going to happen to the money I already earned? Do I have a point of working at all while this issue is still up?

I would highly appreciate any help in this question.

beatzie

Support can lag a bit but I had similar start up issues and they were not resolved until about 3 weeks of camming. Support kept asking for something or orher. If you don’t know what they mean keep asking if possible. I know it’s frustrating but once it is set up you will receive the payment. Once all issues are resolved and you set up your account officially they will start sending checks weekly. I would continue camming in the process and know you have the new tag for i think 6 weeks so better to get in some time during that period.