End of WFH and Back to Work Affecting Earnings?

anaismay

I've been reading a bunch about models making much less now than during the previous year. As a male performer I expected to make significantly less than my female counterparts, but I did not expect to go days even weeks without a single tip. I'm also hearing in conversation with my female model friends on CB that earnings are nowhere near what they were last year.

I had a couple regulars pop in recently after a long absence tell me that they haven't been in because they no longer work from home. While they worked from home they spent time between meetings and other downtime on the cam sites getting off. Now that they are back in the office they can only visit when their gf/wife/bf/partner is out, busy or sleeping.

what do you think? Do you think things are getting slow because everyone is going back to the office for work?

melenna1

No this is cam season, things are heating back up for me. Summer was a little slower. Plus, I'm not even kidding, they just run out to their cars and jerk off on lunch break etc anyways, (then DM me to tell me all about it). I have been getting a ton more new guys that are saying; "I have to be quiet my wife is sleeping" recently though, that much is true (for me). I used to never get that ever. As in ever the past 6 years. It could just be that married guys like a cam model they know already has someone, who they don't have to worry about though. This last week has been slow, but that's just temporary. Overall things have been good. Are you just working one site?