Enticelive issues with payment?

camgirlhookups

I have been with entice for 2 years. Recently I noticed I wasn't getting daily pay like I had elected. So I checked my info to make sure nothing had been changed. And my bank routing number was wrong. I emailed and they found my money and told me they would resend it. It was scheduled to be sent to me on Friday instead of the next day but I overlooked that, despite my daily pay election still showing to me on the site. Here it is on Sunday and I have not recieved pay or even an email from wellsfargo letting me know a payment is on the way, as they usually do the of or a day before I recieve my pay.... WTF? Why?

************UPDATE**********
Tracy sent me an email yesterday I am going to copy and paste. I believe her, but I am paranoid. Anyone else on entice have issues with this?

i am so sorry for the wait. I was finally able to speak with payroll about the issue late last night. The issue is larger than originally thought, and they are working with tech on it, which is why it’s taken longer for me to get back to you. (I have to wait on payroll, and they had to wait on tech.) Your payment of $84.72 can be pushed through today, and it will arrive in 1 - 2 business days.

They are working on a solution to eliminate delays. We will always make sure you’re paid. I am sorry there have been some hiccups in the system lately.

I’m glad you’ve decided to continue with Entice. I will let ImLive know so they do not close the account!

Thank You!

On my end, I had emailed her directly after speaking with an imlive rep on the phone, asking if she would close my account. And later, I got to thinking about the money I been making with imlive right now. And my customers and how long it has taken me to build up a fan base there. Because I am the most unreliable camgirl. So I had emailed her again asking for her not to delete my account and some info on the issue.
I can say that the fact she emailed me back and gave me any info about the problem is a giant ray of hope for me. If this is legit and ends up being worked out, I think Tracy should be given a bonus just from the bs she has had to deal with from me alone.

bosco

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys I just recently got an account here with sexcamtalk because I've been looking everywhere for advice on my issue with entice. I haven't been paid since june 25th and am owed close to $1,000 .....this had been going on for weeks....at 1st I wouldn't notice until I checked every couple days and noticed I wasn't being sent what I earned and had signed up for daily pay. I would email Tracy and she would say "It looks like the payment for $58.89 was processed, and not sent by the bank. This held up the rest of your payments in the payment queue. They are going to manually push them through on Monday. (They can’t do it now, as it’s after the cut off for direct deposits.) So on Monday, the payments for $58.89, $130.57, $88.43, $25.23, $110.84 and $106.85 will be sent, and post Tuesday, or Wednesday at the latest.".....that was in April and around the 1st time I noticed. This seem to start happening every 2 weeks then every week. This was a response from her on May 24th...."Payroll is still working with the tech team to solve the problem. I’ve been told the program we use to send the payments to our bank (Wells Fargo) for processing is not working correctly. This apparently has been the underlying issue over the past few weeks, due to a software update, and why payments keep getting stuck during processing. They are working to find a solution while they update our backend so it’s compatible. Unfortunately we’re at the mercy of Wells Fargo’s direct deposit technical team and it’s a much slower process than any of us would like."
This was here respond on June 10th after I once again noticed I was not getting payed "I am so sorry for the payment backup. We allow 2 business days for payments to post. I did not know that they had not posted. We have been having an issue with the interface between our payment queue and the Wells Fargo direct pay system. It hasn’t affected everyone, it’s sporadic. But if one payment is delayed, it backs up the rest for the model (as in your case). I will let payroll know you are missing these payments......now this was her last explanation July 3rd for why I still have not been paid to THIS DAY since June 25th "There is an issue relating to the API that we have to use with our bank’s (Wells Fargo) direct deposit program. We’re waiting on the WF tech team to get us an update. Unfortunately they’re difficult to deal with, and especially difficult before a holiday weekend.

We’re actively working on finding a more reliable partner to process our direct deposit payments. I’m hoping we can get a new bank implemented asap. I will update you as soon as they get back with me."......im starting to get really angry and suspious honestly. I'm about to check on some things and return to this chat k.