Established Camming Schedule

LivePrivates

I've been broadcasting on CB full-time for a few months now. I'm definitely establishing a solid rapport and am happier as the days go on. However, I still can't wrap my head around a good & solid camming schedule that I'll stick to and that others will be happy with. I broadcast on Eastern Time. I already decided that Thursdays will be my designated day off. Any tips or tricks I should know about? Thanks!

LivePrivates

Its your life babes,the same way you discovered Thursday is your day off is the same way you can discover your working hours. Sit down with yourself and figure out when you are actually available to work. This is a open 24 hour biz, that is global, anytime you long on is a good time to work. The others you would like to be happy with your camming hours, ask them when they would like you to work.

LivePrivates

I can’t seem to stick to a set schedule either, but I’ve noticed it does help to pick at least one day per week and broadcast at about the same time that day most weeks. Experiment with what days and times work best for you�'we’ve all had to do that to start out, and sometimes after getting established too. Some camsite reps will tell you when their peak hours are; on some, this is the best time to cam. On others (ahem, Streamate!) peak times are better avoided because of an increase in glitches. You’ll just have to figure out what works best for you.

And if you’re more likely to log on and actually work more often without a set schedule, working “whenever” might be your best bet.