European studio new camgirls

nicole2020

Hi. Being a user on CB/ Stream mate I often find newer performers more friendly and less in your face. I like the girl next door feel.

I was talking to a European girl who had took the job but didn't want to show anything at all on CB. She seemed to suggest that she would be quitting too. And that the studio was not 100% honest about what her work would be.

Do the studios not tell girls what to expect?
I'm guessing that it could be just the job isn't for them but it feels a bit wrong also.

LusciousSara

Such studios exist. I used to work in one. I was actually applying to be a hostess but on the first day the recruiter (a girl not much older than me) told me, that they have no free slots right now but they have an alternative, which is "paid chat". I would just have to talk to "rich guys" on a site which is a mix of facebook and tinder and would get paid for it. No word about anything more.

I believed it, first day on cam came (myfreecams). I was warned there are "some users" on the site who are perverts and want more than just talk but I should just ban these. So I did. However it only took some hours to realize everything I was told was a lie. I stayed for a month (no salary), then left.

My room was full of helpers and white knights and most of these guys were in the rooms of other girls from my studio too. I told them to stop doing what they're doing, girls are not stupid, they can leave and these guys are just helping the studio, not us but it was just pointless. Many girls left unpaid.