Fetish help for CEI, SPH, cuckold and JOI

Any tips for the following fetishes which I get a LOT of requests for on Streamate in my shows? I need help with SPH, cuckold, JOI and especially CEI! If you can help with one fetish (or all!) please give me some tips and pointers because as much as I get asked for these things, I feel like I could use some improvement on what to say/how to act in these situations!

Last edited by a moderator:

keilyjones

The moment you start the show (ideally c2c) you bond with him like you're his girlfriend. Even is more BDSM area, you start with what he's familiar and grow: be his gf, talk that way to him, like youre in the room. For JOI you tell him exactly what your hands will do. If you have a dildo toy, give him the visual of handjob,bj tease. Compliment him. You actually must know how to give a real/good handjob and blowjob in real life to do a same one online. You encounter difficulties here because in real life you don't talk to the partner when doing this. It's ok, you're learning :) Get in his brain, thats half the hardon! Next step, get more strict: "Now, follow my moves and dont improvise!" .And you show him: stroke the dildo up to the head 10 secs. Then only the head (faster) 10 secs. Then STOP: hands off. Repeat. Tell him (be strict now) to spit on his cock and slap it! Tell him to slap his balls. Let him perform. They like to be controlled. Tell him to play with his fingers on his ass.See if he likes.If he hesitates, change rapidly tactics.By now he would have given you all the hints on what he likes best. At this point you can try the countdown game: 30 secs: he must cum at zero. Usually they all do it right :) About CEI, do not worry. Once they ejaculate, tell them to taste it with their fingers. 50% will close the show here since is only a fantasy so dont take it personally :)
For SPH, give exactly that: laugh of the small cock, tell them nasty stuff, be their mean ex gf, thats what they want.
Never be angry at them when firm, theres a difference.
Sometimes they are prepared with toys by their side, ask them if they have: rope, nipple clamps, dirty underwear, veggies from the fridge (yes :), youd be amazed how many little secrets they tell you if you encourange their insanity :)
It's great fun, enjoy!