Few months on chaturbte and still nothing

LusciousSara

Hi everyone,
I don't know what to do. I have been a camgirl on Chaturbate since April, it's 8 months now. I have never even had 60 people in the room. I tried everything, I have really good camera, lush, good internet, I use bots, apps, hashtags, everything. I even created new accounts to have the hashtag "NEW" so it boosts me a little bit but still never got to first page or had real traffic in room. Idk what to, i have other social medias, like twitter and instagram. One time I even asked some new girl who had many people in room to promote me for tokens. I dreamed about being camgirl but it's slowly becoming my nightmare, I never know if I will make any money, with noone in my room I don't, (thats why I create new accounts from time to time). Omg I'm desperate. I see girls who are literally streaming for the first time and they have 12k people in room, they can be sure they're going to be succesfull from now on. I've spent months trying and doing my best and stil n o t h i n g. Does anyone has or had problem like that? What to do, I feel like I've tried everything.

mischka

To me the number in my room doesn't really matter.....ite the paying clients that count!

Also suggest reg hrs......I'm personally a fan of about 8:00-10:00pm, eastern US time.

Might also give another site a go.......PPM sites can be more profitable....
All the best!