Findom Fetish

Imperiallily

I have had 2 guys request FINDOM. (FINDOM- A combination of 2 words: financial domination. Financial domination is a very real fetish involving a submissive being "forced" to give money to the Dominant. Terms like money slave, paypig, moneypig, walletslave, wallet rape are all part of the play involved in this type of Domination and submission.) According to Urban Dictionarty.

I'm not real familiar with this fetish. I know what it is. I know what they want. I just don't know if it is legal. Last night a man gave me his cammodeldirectory account info. He told me to log in and treat myself with the credit card that was on file. He wanted to watch me do it as he stroked himself off calling me princess, and worthy, etc. So I grabbed my other computer and logged on as he requested and sure enough that was his account. I seen where he purchased the skype that we were in the middle of. I followed his instructions up until the point where he told me to tip myelf whatever I wanted. He asked me how much I gave myself. I lied and said $100. He came so hard when I said that. I said thank you and logged off. I logged off of my other computer as well and cleared my history. I felt like I was doing something illegal. Was I? How do you go about being a FINDOM model without feeling like a jerk or like you're about to break the law?

I had another guys give me his credit card info and wanted me to log onto AMAZON and run his card up. I told him I didn't feel comfortable doing that, due to the fact I don't know if that is really his credit card or not and If it was stolen, I wouldn't want to get the blame of steeling it.

Anyone want to fill me in on this fetish? I would really appreciate it!
Thanks in advance!

CherryCrush

Legendary
Here the thing about financial domination and the other fetishes:

Personally, I believe that you should study these fetishes and go on these forums before doing them. I study financial domination for one year before doing it properly. I was involved in financial domination forums before before dipping the pool. Findom subs are some of the most flaky subs of all time. A lot of them jack off to the thought but never come through as financial subs.
Read everything, talk to other findoms, start doing this fetish slowly, and you would be on your path to becoming a great findom. We all have to start somewhere. I got started in rinsing before I got into financial domination, money slavery, financial control, and other financial fetishes. Also you can try rinsing before getting the getting the real feel of financial domination.