Findom Sites?

cataruiz

Hey Everyone,
I've realized that I have a big kink for being a brat and being a Dom, I really want to be a FinDom. I don't currently cam anymore and don't plan to in the future(Privates are okay though). I want to be strictly online as well. I've seen a lot of videos and articles saying to set up a verification video and other websites besides twitter, however I don't really know what other websites to use/ how to use them. most girls who don't want to do nudity sell feet pics or something. I want to be non nude and I'm considering feet but I honestly think feet are nasty lol. So I just need some help on how to get myself out there. I have a huge ass and decent size boobs but like I said not trying to do nudity, and I'm also trying to keep my face of the internet because i'm a college student with bigger plans haha. I know that i can't just be a FinDom though which is why I narrowed it down to Brat of course, Humilation and Medieval Role Play. I'm wondering if I can be a dom while not showing my face on iWantClips...which is a site i was thinking of using to start off. Any advice is appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:

masuimimax

You do not have to show your face if you do not want to.
What would be the purpose of a verification video if you don't show your face? Just have a list of sites where you can be found and watermark your content.