First FULL year of just being an e-whore and it's just dawned on me...

laurafrey

So... Do we have to pay Taxes quarterly with these sites that give us 1099 forms? If so I haven't been doing so and will have to do a payment plan becauseeee it's been a wild first full year of solely e-whoring and every month I've been making enough to get my necessities. My first 2 years in the game I had a vanilla job and was e-whoring on the side. What were some of you ladies experiences with your first year of being in the "game"? Honestly, if I set a schedule, and worked more than one site the majority of the year I'm sure I would have been able to bank more but... Here we are with 2 months left in this year whew time flew by quick! Next year I'm praying for more financial foresight and keeping on top of tax deductions!!!

bosco

Administrator
Staff member
If you get a 1099 u have to file a tax return regardless of how much or little you make.

Suggest u file and pay estimated taxes quarterly, if u are going to have to pay taxes. If u pay too much, you will get the money back.

There is money to be made camming........each year I have improved on the prior year. Good luck!