First payment with MassPay with STREAMATE

dayanadiva

Because SM does not send money anymore with Wire Transfer, I had to choose a new way to get my money.
Beeing from East Asia, I tried several providers as Skrill and others, but really difficult to get an account.
As SM proposed me to get it via MassPay, I just needed to enter my email address and wait a message from MP to login.
SM sent my money today, and a few hours later, I get a mail from MP to register my account.
It took me 5 minutes to register, than, was able to send it on my bank account, and the money arrived in 2 minutes.
Finally compare to the 25$ fee from SM, I get a little bit more than that using MP.
MP fee was 5$
Of course due to the difference for exchange rate (2,5%) it can be a little bit expensive if you expect to get a few thousands, but for me it was not so bad.
I will add that with SM Wire Tranfer, I get my money after 4 to 5 days, here it took me only a few minutes to get it.

annaddictive

Omg i did the same but i requested for cash pick up, i got a transfer id number but my bank cant find it… was yours a regular transfer or cash pick up?