Flirtymania (mobile site)

SideDaddy

It is a mobile app cam site but to be honest I find it confusing.
Does anyone have any experience with it or even a mobile only site in general?

SideDaddy

Allow for me to share some experience with mobile sites.
But first allow for me to explain Flirtymania. Flirtymania is quite different than cam sites. So, you can gain following very fast by just broadcasting parts of your life. So, you can get 100 people in your room within a couple of minutes. Actually, I found that the girl-next-door hustle is much better. I also gain more of audience by wearing certain costumes. In my experience, fans matter very little compare to having an audience in your room at the moment your broadcast. Now, you can get paid via bitcoin or epayments. I would suggest bitcoins as an American. Also know that every $1 is 7,000 coins...so if you want to sell your coins than you will need to know 40,000 coins is about 29 dollars. So, you want to set your goal about 40,000 to 500,000 coins per week just to start. Which would be 29 to 400 dollars per week( My Estimation). I would also suggest becoming apart of their Loyal and Earn program (Affiliate Program)

Here's Flirtymania's own statements about their affiliate program:

Throughout the first six months of their registration, you will get a 20% commission on all coins purchased by affiliated users and 10% from the revenue generated by affiliated models and partners. The coins can be used in the application or sold. Post a personal link in social networks, on your website or send it personally.