for fun - free Tarot Readings for camgirls!

sarafun

I love reading for other people and I would like to get to know more of you - I charge the boys on NiteFlirt, but FREE for you ladies here. Afterall its good to keep up when it is slow and I really do love it. I do appreciate honest feedback though!

I usually have time during the day/evnings - I'm flexible, just let me know! I can record, or even IM/on cam. Also please know - I do not tell "fortunes"! I have a more practical/pragmatic approach to tarot. I have some cool decks. I read into present situations ... outcomes not set in stone - you take what you want from the readings and leave the rest. I like to read in ways that are constructive and useful to others. No Neon lights here!

Once in a while I experiment with different spreads, so I can always use test subjects!

I'd gladly be a guinea pig for one of your new spreads!
That's so cool how you offer readings to your guys, I've read cards for years, haven't done it in a while though so I'm probably a little rusty. Smiley xD But I've never thought about doing readings for the guys, I've never actually thought about charging for it really. Smiley :O I need to refresh my memory and get on that. Which decks do you have by the way?