Giving Skype Name to Costumers

bosco

Administrator
Staff member
howdy everybody!

I have only been camming for a couple of days, but I keep getting asked for my Skype name with the promise of some sort of gift.

My first day, I got scammed for a Skype show and I thought I learned my lesson -- never Skype again. But customers keep asking and I've read some things in forums about girls doing Skype shows and getting gifts. How do you make this happen without getting scammed?

Thanks!

bosco

Administrator
Staff member
Hi bee ! Well first on all you could try by asking them to tip an amount for your skype . DON`T EVER TRUST SOMEBODY WHO SAID THAT HE GOT YOU A GIFT ! Gifts are very easy to be canceled , customers may cancel the purchase after the show , so never do a show untill you get your gift. But the easier is to get giftcards that way you apply it to your account instantly. A lot of customers ask for skype , but is up to you to use it or not . If you do , be careful not to click on any link they send and always making sure you received the payment before doing the show . I don`t know where you cam atm , but i suspect is a token based site . If that is true you can have them tip you there before you share ids.Or you can first give your email adress for the giftcard and after your skype .