Guys turning phone off and keeping the skype sessions

alice90

Hello girls.
Im very new on Nite flirt, and turns that today for the first time i had a very rude guy on the beggining who changed his behave during the call and start getting nice, at the beggining he was rude because i cant hear him, i had almost 30 calls till now and i heard everybody very good, turns that his camera and mic was very bad quality, and he was behaving (he didnt said nothing) but he was behaving like thats my fault when i have the best camera, micro separated and a very good laptop and internet connection, i had to tell him at some point in a gentle way that was his equipment making our call hard and then he just went closer to mic and started being nice.
When everything was getting good the call on nf wents off, i didnt know if was his connexion or him turning off to check if he could do a little more skype for free, i bet was him but i said to him the phone was off around 2 minutes after (i was waiting for him to be honest and tell something) and he just turned the skype off, of course that showed me he was guilthy on it and didnt tried to contact him anymore, but some minutes after another guy contacted me and the same happened...
I mean, is this just a coincidence or happen just a few times with you? Because cant be me, i never lost connection on my sessions, ive buyed some internet routers and extensions to have a very good session, everything that i use for camming is top equipments but this is just a doubt because im a newbie on Nf.

mischka

As the time passing, believe it or not, so many of our customers are turning into scammers. I'm surprised.. I mean, I've dealt with few over the time, but like this year I didn't experience before. I think it's because now I am using more platforms, probably it's your case as well, but I don't think it's your internet who broke the connection with the customer. I think he had these issues and turned it on you... I think you shouldn't accept him anymore, or at least, if this happen again, just tell him strictly to check his connection. Many guys are having videocalls with us on many odd places of the house/coffeshops etc because they are hiding from their wives, family, friends etc. Don't let this affect you as long as you are using good internet and devices. Kisses and keep up the good work!