MeinDrekFred
Newbie
Hey yall,
Quick question for who uses traffic from chaturbate-bots.com to push pages higher on CB.
I've noticed that when I start a stream with a higher viewer count, real users stick around. The social proof is definitely real, but I am trying to figure out what the ideal balance is.
For example, is it better to push a massive amount right at the start to jump straight to page 1, or is it safer and more natural to scale the numbers up over the first hour as organic users start coming in?
I wanna make sure I keep the room looking active without overdoing it until the organic traffic takes over.
Curious what numbers or timing strategies have worked best for you guys on CB?
Quick question for who uses traffic from chaturbate-bots.com to push pages higher on CB.
I've noticed that when I start a stream with a higher viewer count, real users stick around. The social proof is definitely real, but I am trying to figure out what the ideal balance is.
For example, is it better to push a massive amount right at the start to jump straight to page 1, or is it safer and more natural to scale the numbers up over the first hour as organic users start coming in?
I wanna make sure I keep the room looking active without overdoing it until the organic traffic takes over.
Curious what numbers or timing strategies have worked best for you guys on CB?

