harrassed by skyprivate member

CherryCrush

Legendary
I just wanted to say how poorly skyprivate treats their models and always side with members. Even when i showed them proof of him harrassing me they refused to suspend his account:

HERE IS THE CONVERSATION:

"Hello

Not only this member reported me and requested a refund but he is also now harrassing me on skype trying to call me without asking permission and has now also tried to book a show and tried to contact me through another account. See 3 photos attached. Im gonna now block him from my skyprivate account but you may wanna consider suspensing his account. You should not tolerate harassment towards models. ...... I warned you about this guy!"

THIS WAS THEIR ANSWER...

Hi ....

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

If any member harassing you in any way, you should block him.

We will contact the member and warn him that such behavior is not acceptable.

Please stop trying to threaten us, we are doing everything possible to remediate any situations in which our customers are involved.

ME:

"Welll you should suspend his account NOT just warn him if you really think this is not acceptable. Its seems to me you are always on clients side....harassment is ILLEGAL so a warning is not enough. "

Im shocked that they'd wanna keep a client at all costs despite what he's done.

MEMBER IDs are live:stevencross1516 live:stevencross2016
I suggest you ladies block him.

CherryCrush

Legendary
Hello, ItalianGfnd!

Nice to meet you!

I'm Helen and I'm part of the support team.

I was sad to read about the situation you are going through with this member. I know from my experience that it can be frustrating and troubling for someone not to respect your professional and personal limits.

Unfortunately, cases like this can occur at any time, no matter the camsite you work with. It is an assumed risk for everyone working in this industry.

On the other hand, I want to assure you about our efforts in understanding each and every report and treat it as objective as possible. We did this immediately after you contacted us and informed about this situation.

Though the process we have to focus on the big picture also so please let me tell that this member has regular shows with other models and with no complaints at all. Since he is a SP member, this is the very first complaint he received. Therefore, we consider that a warning is an appropriate action we can take for the moment.

If the member will get in touch with you again in the future or something else happens, get in touch with SkyPrivate support team. We are here to support you.

Thank you very much for being a SkyPrivate model and for your understanding!

Have an exciting day,

Helen