Has it always been this bad?

mischka

So my favorite model is trying stripchat now and may switch from her current site. She says she doesn't want us to go to the new site yet until she gets a sense of how it is without her friends. She told us her name on there so we could look.

I gotta say I'm not impressed. It's chat sucks. Alway have to refresh. Messages don't show. You miss so much of the conversation. Their customer support sucks. I really hope she doesn't want to switch to this new site. Lol. Has it always sucked?

I think the site is okay so far...still getting used to it. It is buggy as hell though. The issue where users' names will disappear from the room list and then reappear...I think I and other models (And it's definitely other models besides me experiencing this) just have to accept the fact that it's probably going to be like that until some type of site maintenance is done. There was ONE day where it wasn't allowing me to type anything in the PM box. The area of the PM chat window where you're supposed to type your message to the member...it was minimized to the point where I could barely see the box. So if I were to type something in it, I wouldn't be able to see what I'd typed. It was really strange, but luckily that issue only lasted a day.

Your favorite model should give the site a try. Maybe splitcam it with her other site, or just set aside a few hours per day to be on Stripchat when she's not on her current site? But if I was her I'd want as many cam site member friends as possible showing up to show support. With these token sites, it's always nice to see a familiar screen name of a member we know will keep us company in the chat. :) Her first two weeks on there (Which begins on the first day she broadcasts) she'll be in the "new model" category, so she'll be getting some nice placement on the homepage, but will probably also be getting a lot of guys in her room trying to take advantage of her "new model" status. Fresh meat.....

I'm noticing that a lot of members on here will tip in increments of 1 token. All tokens are appreciated and do add up, however when they're coming in very slowly like that it makes things frustrating when we have a room topic goal..and we aren't getting anywhere close to it. I've had a room topic goal of "200 tokens until naked for 10 minutes," and many, many times have logged off (3-4 hours later) with a disappointing total of UNDER $5 in my pocket.....

Btw I love the tip sounds on here, and the fact that models can charge a token amount for members to PM a photo (Some guys like to send dick pics, or pics of their face). I didn't even know about that feature for models until someone mentioned it here on the forum.