have you ever blocked a regular/buying client?

CherryCrush

Legendary
Hi

I was wondering ladies, if you have ever actually blocked a buying client or even a regular? If yes, why did you block him?

I'm asking because this happens to me sometimes. A guy got obsessed and started making scenes because he was jealous of other clients LOL...I also hate when they reach out to me on skype just to chit chat and don't buy. Sometimes they say they want to buy but they don't. I then warn them that they need to stop doing it. If they don't listen and do it repeatedly I will block them.
Its a shame because they paid in the past but also I think its disrespectful what they do. Also the clients that buy longer shows and keep coming back they don't act like this at all, because they understand the business and they have respect for me and my time and those are the guys I wanna work with.

CherryCrush

Legendary
Yes i blocked my regular who spend over 300 dollar on gifts + the loads of tks he tipped randomly (valid gifts) he asked me for fraude on cb, through a cb token tip , so i had to ban him.

I told him on twitter that it was not allowed and he left me no choice than to ban him, cause i didn't wanted to get banned.

He moved to another token site and tips me there.