help need how to get complete onlyfans main page and ppv contents and money back

musk

Legendary
hi i have got a question i need to ask everyone there might be a way to get onlyfans contents and the ppv contents of girls and get your money back
has anyone tried this subsrcire to a onlyfans girl and buy her paywall/ppv contents aswell and download them so it is complete then do a chargeback with your bank to get your money back could anyone try that cos i read online that people was doing that with belle delphine people was buying her of contents then doing chargebacks with there banks so f a load of people did that with diffenrt girls you would have complete onlyfans contents even the paywall/ppv contents
i dont have a bank card so i cant do it myself and try this method but can anyone helse try this method so can anyone do that there is a girl i am after all her contents of even her paywall/ppv contents of Sierra Loxton

okgoogle

No, you're asking to get in trouble on OF doing that. People were able to charge back on Bella Throne or Belle Delphine because they tended to mislead (or could be seen as misleading) subscribers with vague ambiguous click-bait titles and not delivering the content fans assumed they were getting. But if OF realizes you are simply buying and then charging back, no doubt they will eventually block your account as well as your card from ever being used on their site again. Not worth the trouble. Plus, it's kind of a shitty thing to do because the chargebacks negatively affect the content provider's standing with the site too.