Help with Group, Private, and True Private Shows

cam

I want to give my viewers the chance to ask for group, private, and correct non-public exhibits with me, but the only thing is...

MyFreeCams browser possibility is not going to allow me to.

Everytime I log to the Model Internet, I notice that the options I set checked (group, non-public, legitimate private) have unchecked them selves and Regardless how many times I Verify them, help save my selections, and refresh and relog in, they often uncheck them selves. My viewers have told me that they cannot request the exhibits, and i am getting a small flustered.

I have also attempted clearing my cache and cookies, but it's even now executing the same issue, in addition to seeking a distinct browser.

Has everyone experienced hassle using this ahead of, or learn how to resolve it? I would genuinely enjoy it!

cam

Im having precisely the same challenge. I'd member seeking a private. Reported he couldn't since they had been turned off Nonetheless they werent.

Same as PMs too. I think im accepting them as well as the box for high quality members is ticked However they cant pm me.

I'm just a week into camming so i could be earning a total beginner mistake.