How do Cougars do Phone Sex? How do I talk like one?

livejasminm

Whenever I use content characters it's kinda hard to have a girl in my natural age range (early 20s) because I have such a mature voice... I get asked infrequently about - but it's probably present - how old I am, I've had a few close encounters where the dude could tell I was a fraud not racially but assumed I was older. I've got some photos of a milf/cougar now but... What do they talk about? I want to try to target young inexperienced guys if possible, but I'm not sure what I'd say.... I want to lean more towards vanilla, but open to Domme suggestions as well. Thank you for the future input.

hialice

Do you have friends that know you do phone sex? or if you dont ask someone from here to help you with voice matching for your characters.
As for what to talk about, thats character development and small talk. What are her hobbies? Is she single? where is she from? Is she a closeted lesbian? Does she fuck her son on the weekends and oink like a pig when she cums? Why is doing phone sex? You need to develop your character and give her depth. If your character is an interesting person she should always have something going on her life worth talking about and he is a complete stranger so getting to know each other should give you guys plenty to talk about.