How do you become a top webcam model ? On myfreecams

lolabunny99

I have always wondered how some cam girls get 500 viewers on MyFreeCams and crazy high cam score ? Is it possible to become a top cam model ?

okgoogle

Honey, you will never figure it out. I have been watching chicks on mfc and sporadically working there and I don't get it. Some chicks are not very attractive and just sit there talking non-nude for hours and make thousands of dollars a week. Some other chicks are super hot and do full on dildo shows and get hundreds of dollars per countdown and others who do the same thing and make pennies. I don't get it. No one will ever get it. I think the main thing is that the guys there just want to have fun and see your personality.

linda

Camscore is important, but it's not everything. Models with high camscore will get better placement if members have chosen camscore in their preferences, but there are other preferences like highest number in the room, newest signed up etc... And it looks like many followers only log in when their favorite model is online (nude or non-nude). Personality is the key and camscore will follow.