How do you run your premium Snapchat?

milkalice

Hey everyone

I read the old posts but wanted some current answers if anyone wants to share please.

I am about to launch my premuim (paid) XXX Snapchat. I have my account made and already locked down all the settings - I only registered with my email, no phone. I did not sync contacts or allow my location to be seen. I feel confident I did that correctly and can be discreet with it and not see my mom as a suggested friend.

Privacy/safety aside, I wanted to know:

- How much do you charge for your premium Snap?
- Do you offer weekly/monthly/lifetime subscriptions? If so, what are your prices for each?
- Do you allow screenshots?
- Do you talk to/message/interact with any of your subscribed members on your Snapchat? (This is a personal preference, I am just curious who does)
- How often do you post on it? What kind of content?
- Do you have a special way of keeping your members/earnings organized?

I want to launch it tomorrow and just finalize all my policies and practices today. My goal is to have my Snapchat be updated consistently, with content that is exclusive to it (so people will want to see it - not just the same stuff on my cam sites and my Twitter). I also want it to be straightforward, so I can make a bullet list of what you get when you subscribe (ex: 10 pics a day, 5 nudes a day, BTS photoshoots and camming, B/G content, shower pics, personal life)

♥♥♥
Thank you so much for any info on this.

milkalice

- How much do you charge for your premium Snap?
I charge 15 dollars a month.

- Do you offer weekly/monthly/lifetime subscriptions? If so, what are your prices for each?
Just monthly! My GFE on Kik comes in weekly though. And I'd never do a lifetime because it's losing money imo. Chances are you're keeping them on longer than they paid for and then some. Maybe as a raffle winner or prize or something

- Do you allow screenshots?
Not in general. If a guy who's a return customer asks I'll charge an extra fee for the month so they exclusively can. I feel like they're less inclined to share with others at that point.

- Do you talk to/message/interact with any of your subscribed members on your Snapchat? (This is a personal preference, I am just curious who does)
I advertise that I don't and that I only do that with texting and Kik (which are more expensive,) but really I chat a little bit. As long as they're not taking advantage of my attention 24/7 then I respond. If they do I stop and they get the idea.

- How often do you post on it? What kind of content?
I change the people who can view my story with the "everyone can view" and"custom" options so that it's my public AND premium Snapchat. With that said, I post teasers and my life everyday for public (morning, throughout the day, and before bed) then switch and add nudes to those snaps after PLUS then add a cumshow or two a day, and my shower/bath of the day.

- Do you have a special way of keeping your members/earnings organized?
Not earnings, but I'll edit the guys names and add the date of when their upgrade ends so that I know when to send a reminder and take them out of my premium custom list.