How is Streamate actually working out for you overall?

happyalone

Hi! While I been camming for years, I am still quite new on Streamate and still kinda going in my old ways and considering testing the water a little... (or maybe want to assess the size of the damage my choices have done?! ?)

But it made me wonder of a few things, and I don't know if you can help me getting a better overall picture to consider if I should (or not) change some of my ways. It would be great if you could enlight me a little on how it is actually working for you overall on SM?

(ex: I don't do gold shows, don't use lush, don't sell videos, don't show any nudity in free etc) Yet I saw a post saying selling content is 50% instead of 35%? Is it worth it? Was it lucrative for you? And I know many use lush etc... how good (or not) would it be without it? So I'm quite curious...

What is your overall experience on SM? Approximately what % of all your earnings do you make by:

- Premium Privates?
- Exclusive Privates?
- Using lush and tips for it?
- Tips that are not lush (menu and/or wheel or others) ?
- Gold shows?
- Selling content (videos)

Do you also have a lot of your visiting members using your cammodel link for +40%? If so, how much of your average users approx.?

And what are your actual rates?

I know you might not want to answer all that, or just part of it, its fine... And I know we are all different and what works for some doesnt work for others, but I'm curious to hear other people's experience. Whatever info given will be welcome

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

bhadbhabie

I'm just approaching the end if my second year on sm. I did a couple of years there back when you had to have a Skype call with the owner and used to be 2,99/4,99 I made an absolute killing back then but there were barely any British women on the site and it was before the 2008 crash so everyone had huge credit card limits.

I've been 6,99/9,99 since last June and I'm happy with it. When I have time off (this month hospital visits) it takes me a couple of weeks to get my position back but it's worth it in the end.

I resisted getting a lush for my first 8 months and found it paid for itself in 3 shifts when I gave in. My earnings are approx 30% excl, 30% lush gold, 20% pvt, 10% gold menu requests and the remaining 10% goldshow,wheelspin and clips.

I only have 10 clips and tend to offer then in exchange for lush gold during contests. I have zero goldshow hustle skills and usually end up getting irritated with the free loaders.