How long do you models wait to get nude for a customer in a private show ?

camshow

Legendary
Hi everyone , I was just curious but how long do you make a customer wait to see you totally nude in a private ?

I do pretty well on SM. I understand that some customers like to see you nude right away or at least after a minute in private. A friend of mine who cams also told me that I have to take that risk of getting nude quick or after a minute. I do have lots of customers who are very generous & like to get straight to it but also I have those rushing creeps that like you to get nude so quick and will stay for 1 to 5 minutes at the most and will leave with saying thank you or something. Quite frankly what Im tryna say is that I like privates that last 15 minutes at the least & 30 minutes or more at the most. I appreciate them for taking me private but I feel like I should try something different such as have a 5 minute rule to weed out the less than 5 Minute Guys.

Do you guys think that 5 minutes would be too extreme to make customers wait ? BTW my Exclusive Rate Is $5.99 per minute & Premium Rate is $7.99 per minute to throw that out there. I have it set that way so that I can weed out the 30 second creeps in Premium Smiley :)

camshow

Legendary
I Start taking My Clothes off after 30 seconds/1 min. Just to make sure I atleast get my Minute paid...But Im thinking of taking more time And strip slower and stuff to also start using my toys Laterr too