How much do you charge to accept photos?

raritygirl

Hey models,

How much do you charge for receiving photos via SC messages?

I have set it to 10tk / photo but some of the stuff I receive really would be worth a bit more....

Whats the going rate?

mischka

I think the OP is referring to the option to send photos in the Private Message and not Plasma.
I have seen a variety of prices but I think it depends on what kind of things you get, how often and what type of people you attract from this, or aim to - and if you can tolerate things for a low price.
On the one hand, you can get a lot of dick pics for 10tks per photo, and it adds up, or you may not want to be seeing so many.
I think those who usually have it as 10 tks per photo quite easily just "oh cool" and not really interact so much and watch or even pay attention to the photo.

I think one way to look at this is like: "How much would you charge to watch cam2cam" ?
I know Stripchat doesn't have the option to have members turn on cams and you watch it for some seconds or minutes, but you can still think of it this way.

I have seen most models do about 20 - 40 tokens per message, but then a lot (usually studio) ones are 10. But then some will do 150 per photo.
I think ultimately it's what you're comfortable with, what type of photos you get and how often, and how much would it impact you receiving those extra tokens if you increased the pricing (especially if drastically).