How much for private?

LivePrivates

So still in my first month doing part time camming. Approx 6 hours and made over 200.00
I get quite a few pvt requests now..4-5 per show. The 6 token per minute may drive that but I feel I'm make more in tips. Is 12 tokens too much to ask being newer? I give great pets lol

LivePrivates

I started out at 60tokens, played around with the pricing a little, found that what i made from additional shows at lower prices never made up for the difference in what i made at 60 tokens, And after a show at lower than 60 tokens finished I would see the minimal increase on my balance and feel cheap, so now it stays at 60. Also the guys that would go pvt at under 60 were a lot more demanding than the guys I have doing pvts at 60. I also have the minimum set to 10 mins so that the minimum I will make from a pvt is 600 tokens, if guys ask why its a minimum 10 minutes I tell them I want to make sure they get a good show. I also have the recordings on at 60 but im currently thinking about wither turning these off or pushing for 90 tokens a minute.

Experiment with it a little bit, see where you feel comfortable and find what works for you.