How to answer questions in free chat about private chat

rubirose

I get asked repeatedly in free chat (I work Streamate, used to do ImLive but that site is dead and a waste of time) about what I offer in my private shows. I always answer that private chat includes dirty talk, pussy play, toys, and some role plays, kinks and fetishes. But 9 times out of 10, when I answer this question saying what I offer in private, the guy leaves and NEVER goes private. I don't know what I'm saying wrong but it seems as though these guys are looking for some kind of specific answer to this question and I can't read their minds and tell them what they want to hear if they don't specifically request something special for privte. What's wrong with me saying I get naked and play with my pussy and talk dirty while usisng toys and that I also offer role plays and fetishes as well in my private show? I seem to scare these guys off when I tell them what I enjoy doing in private. I mean I do it all. CEI, JOI, foot fetish shows, nudity, pussy play, dildos, vibrators, a tip vibe, dirty talk, etc. How do I answer this question without the guy always leaving when I describe what is offered in a private show? It's frustrating as hell and happens a LOT when I answer and they always bail immediately upon me answering!

fansonlypage

Don't take it personally. I think some of them get off just hearing what you might do.

I tend to turn it round on them "well what do you have in mind? If you'd like to cam2cam or roleplay we can go play in exclusive"

If they want something specific they usually are direct, if they're broke and trying to get freebies they'll ask loads of questions and want to see toys and try to get you involved in dirty talk for free.

Based on my personal experience, when a guy asks you that question, he just wants to get off with your answer or simply get your attention. They will NEVER take you private. I simply ignore them. If they are really interested, they will read my bio and find out for themselves. We need to start making freeloaders and timewasters realize that if they want something, they have to pay.