How to behave on cam while SplitCamming?

Camorous

Hello! So this will sound like a newbie question for most of you, but I've been camming for a wile in Cam4. I'm doing like 6 hours couple camming 5 days a week and it turns out that, at the end of the day, I'm not really making a lot of money, not for the amount of time I spent there. And most of it I'm just chatting with freeloaders and doing nothing. So I decided to buy a better notebook and start splitcamming (my internet is already good), starting with Stripchat and next month in Chaturbate. The thing is, how do you do those shows? I use to set up a goal and start the show when I rreach it, along with a tip menu I follow. But if I'm in 2 or 3 different sites, is it ok if I flash aparently randonly for a site because someone tipped me in the other one? Or start making a show when I reach a goal on one site but not the others? And what obout talking? We are very talkative. Is this strange if I speak to people from all these sites?
How do you set your shows, how do you make them happen? I'm sooo lost in this, but is being financially hard to be only in cam4 so I would really apreciate some help and experience from you.
thank you all, it's been very nice to read your experiences here in the forum

Camorous

It is your show,its your room, however you wish,thats the truth of the matter.If you want to log out 1 site then do your show for the others or you wanna use multiple cams , you want to wait till goal or not etc. All up to you, do what makes the most sense for you to do.

Who will you talking to others be strange for ,the people who arent paying? Remind them that private is an option for 1 on 1 attention.
Sink or swim, start split camming you'll either figure it out real quick or discover this isnt for you.