How to make decent $$ without SOUND?

clips4sale

I live with roommates for now, so... yeah. No sound. I've been making about $100 a day in the past week, mostly from regulars. I don't know how to make decent money without sound! It's a Skype show deal breaker.

I try setting cheap ass goals (50 to show my ass for a few minutes, 100 to be topless for 10 minutes) but no one tips! My god, just need ten people to tip 10 tokens and it happens! T_T

Now that I'm used to $100+ a day I feel cheated if I don't make it.

clips4sale

$100/WEEK???!! Sorry to break it to you hon...you can't compete without sound and if you keep trying even your regulars are gonna disappear. Put it like this...it doesn't matter how sexy you are or how freaky you get on cam if I can find another girl with sound in a matter of a few clicks of a button. And making $100/week is not gonna keep your bills paid either. It sounds like it's time to have a talk with your roommates. Yeah they may have an opinion about what you do (or they may NOT) but I'm sure they'd rather give you your space to make as much noise as you want instead of having to cover your half of the rent!
Good luck...I hope things work out for you.

clips4sale

Maybe I misunderstand, but I think she said $100 a day. I agree your show is going to be less desirable without sound.

I cam in secret so I schedule my shows around the time that I will be alone for a while. But if for some reason I must came while someone else is home, is there a reason you couldn't just talk? Are you not allowed to talk on the phone? I mean, most of my show is talking if it is a free tipping show. I also make a big deal about it if I'm on cam and someone comes home. PPL love that crap. "Almost getting caught". Let them know repeatedly you have to be quiet, be sneaky because you might get caught.

I always say where there's a will there's a way. Be creative, create a fantasy, let them in on it. It's fun that way.