How to tell my partner about me web camming

amethystt

Ok soo am into relationship with a girl for like 4 years for now. She has no clue of me stripping clothes online. Now i was wondering about telling my partner. On the surface, webcam modeling can be treated like any other profession. But because of the nature of the work, it can prove an intimate, sensitive, or even taboo topic for many.i want to know how do any of you have talk about this?

aishajackson

my boyfriend knows the work I do, when I told him was complicated, he did not accept, was jealous, wanted me to stop doing that.
but it's my job, and I like what I do, and I earn more than in any other job so I told him I was going to keep doing it, if it can not accept, so I preferred the separation.

if the person who is with you, love you really, she will understand, as with my boyfriend, we were separated for two months and then he returned by his own feet, we are living together for over 10 years, and I still working as camgirl.

I had my little daughter, and she was not his daughter, I am divorced from her father, so first I thought her and win my money to ensure a good life and a good education for my daughter. we all have to make decisions and choices throughout our lives. The camgirl work was my choice..

in my opinion the worst thing you can do is lie or hide it from your partner, all is better than a lie, even a temporary separation.

I wish good luck...