html backgrounds

If this is in the wrong spot or if there is a similar thread please let me know.
I'm wanting to know how you put together your cam girl profiles. I see a lot of html backgrounds, which are amazing, and want to make one of my own. I looked for some profile generators but cam up empty handed. I know a tiny bit of html but think it would be easier to use a generator. Or do you make the whole profile as and image and just use that? anyway any help would be appreciated.

bosco

Administrator
Staff member
Are you referring to html backgrounds for websites in general or for Sexcamtalk? Most people just use templates, which are customizable, so you can create your own background or use the one they give you. Be careful though if using one from the internet as many artworks are copyrighted. Are you looking for a patterned background, much like the one on this page? I use PaintshopPro to do my light artwork. Doesn't have to be a fancy program. It has a tool that quickly allows you to add textures and you have some nifty little tools if you want to get artistic and go with an abstract drawing, including text, as well. Sexcamtalk has options to include backgrounds from their own collection (very nice ones too, by the way).