I am looking for some advice in the cam world.

erinallen

I have been streaming for less than a month and I need some serious help. I stream on chaterbate. i could use some help with the overlay for my bio. I could use some referrals for good moderators. I want to stream to make money and do it good/right. I have created a instagram(show face or dont show face? does it need to have content ex. food, fashion, comedy, crafts) . I don't work and have all day to play. I have some toys and know my body very well. Please help if you can. Thank you in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

aya

Your main question seems to be if you show your face or not and I hope I'm not alone in saying you should do whatever YOU feel comfortable doing. People may try to pressure you but always stick to whatever you are comfortable with. As far as overlays and etc that will take time to either learn how to do it yourself or you can hire out for that sort of thing. There are plenty of freelance sites you can find a graphic designer. Finally as far as a mod again this is something you will have to choose wisely. You want someone you can easily get along with and who makes your cam room a safe place for you and your viewers. This is something you will have to find yourself and recommendations won't really do you any good.