I am on Streamate

webcamlatina

I am on Streamate because it is the most "traditional" so to speak. When I'm broadcasting on Streamate, I also broadcast to my Rude live house at the same time. The Rude Live House is a like a voyeur concept, so there's no sound or anything and I don't even have to be in the chat room. They are just flies on the wall that get to watch. So while I'm doing private shows on Streamate, I (may) get tips on Rude and on Rude you get to keep 100% of your tips. I don't even try doing private shows on Rude anymore unless I get a request. There's not enough traffic coming to their private show area to make it worth spending the extra bandwith.

I have an aversion to sites with "free" in the name, i.e. - MyFreeCams, Flirt4free, but that just me personally. I don't like Chaturbate because in my opinion it's just another MyFreeCams with a different name. ImLive used to be really good for me back in the day, but I haven't been on there since 2009 or so, and I've heard they have a ton of chargebacks these days.

Every site has it's upsides and downsides and there is no "perfect" or "best" site. You have to choose what's best for you based on your goals and the amount of time you have to put into it.