I cam for some months in CAM4 (3 years ago).

camrabbit

I cam for some months in CAM4 (3 years ago).
I started in CAM4 just cuz didnt yet know CB, but after some months I changed with CB.

I think, but its just my opinion, that during last years CAM4 has lost much. Why? for me beacuse of it:
1) CAM4 has less viewers than CB
2) CAM4 has not so many "app" like CB. Yes in last year CAM4 add some "app" but I think that interface its not so good like CB.
3 - the most important) in CAM4 there are so many viewers that only ask for a private show in skype with paypal..and they never tip.. this because in CAM4 you can talk about skype private show and paypal much more than CB.
In CB if a model speak about skype, paypal, other payment that its not "tip"..she will ban soon.. so in CB viewers usually tip if they want something hot! In CAM4 its not same.. viewers only hope to buy you with paypal in skype..and they will not "tip". This, obsiouvly, its my experience!!

So after some months I decided to try CB, and Im so happy beacuse there are so many tippers and I have really much more fun. Viewers know that they must tip if they want something!!
^^

oh..and..It is true that in CAM4 100 tk equals about $ 10, while CB 100 tk correspond to about $ 5, but when the customer buys the tokens in CAM4 cost about twice as CB .. so, in the end, what the model will gain will always be the same amount..