I can speak for modelcentro being very user friendly

SasshaRed

I can speak for modelcentro being very user friendly once you get past the initial setting up the individual pages. I would say just take your time. However, it might be worth hiring someone to help you with page layout. It is probably no where near as expensive as you initially think it might be. YOu need probably 30 good pictures of different aspects of your business. Then just take your time resizing them. You want them HUGE to start out with so you have a lot of play room. The software will allow you to change them while you build the pages. So keep your originals in a separate folder and use a copy. Smiley :) My camera takes 3600x3600 it is just a cheap sony shoot camera bought at best buy YEARS ago. Do not use cell phone pictures. Also you can use images like a picture of a whip or handcuffs ect. I have not used their camming portion but they have one built into the site. Make sure you plan out a schedule for blogging (there is a blog already built into the site). Start with what you normally do in play sessions just make a list and put up 2 a week you will want them to be around 400 words each. You can hire someone to write blogs generally it is $5 for 300 words so not expensive. You will also need movies, picture sets. You will want to have at least 10 already shot and put up a few a month from there. Social media is extremely important but social media is about being social NOT selling your product. With you being hardcore I would stick to fetlife, twitter, and the other kink sites. YOu are probably a bit too much for plusgoogle, instagram etc. Plan a schedule and stick to it consistency is far more important then content.