I feel like I'm selling myself short, what can I do while not giving away freebies.

clips4sale

So I'm new to camming, been doing it a few weeks, and I enjoy it, and I do okay, i think...
But my issue is, that while I have some regulars, they're not always on, and well, long story short, i'll put up my tip goals, but I won't get many people in the room, so i'm just sitting around like an ass, or dancing or whatever, trying to keep people IN THE ROOM but i get so paranoid that there's not enough people in, or that people won't come in and stay, so i'll do a free bj show, to get viewers in, but then nobody wants to tip for ANYTHING after, and see me as a pushover, which I am ? I'll be the first to give free flashes and stuff.
I worry that I can't keep an audience if i'm not doing something "sexy" at all times!
So how do i find the balance, of getting people in and keeping them entertained while still making tips and not doing things for free??

clips4sale

Tip menus - offer cheap flashes, dances, song requests, etc

Content - sell pictures and videos

Games - play gambling type games for prizes and goals

My main piece of advice for beginners is to start small. Don't put up a goal of 2000 tokens for a show. Put up a goal of 400-600 for a piece of clothing off. Let your high tipper choose what he wants to remove. Do the goal over and over until you have removed all your clothing.

Don't rush to put up a 2nd after the 1st is met though. Take some time in between and drag it out. Let your filler tips flow in. Flashes and requests etc. When/if it slows down that is when you implement another small goal.

The nice thing about multiple small goals is that you're not ripping anyone off. If it gets too late for you then you can just leave. It's not like stealing 1500 tokens and running before you reach a goal.

Your viewer count will rise when they see you hitting constant goals and doing teases/flashes. No one wants to sit around in a room for hours waiting on ONE goal with nothing in between.

PRO TIP: when doing flashes make sure to make them last a little longer than a flash. It will give the site enough time to change your homepage avatar to something sexy.

clips4sale

Hey SkylerB

My advice on how many are in your room is this: dont pay any attention to that, it makes us cammers paranoid, and this then shows. I did that at the start too, and never again!

Think of it this way: even if you have tonnes of viewers, and you are giving away freebies, what are you getting out of that? Answer: nothing. Its the same as if you had 5 people in your room. They arent going to tip because its there for free. So..this is where teasing comes in, flirt a little, show a quick flash of the boobs or whatever else...a sensual quick suck on the dildo.

Talking on cam works well too. I have people that stay in my room for ages, because they like the chat as well. If you are comfortable with talking on cam, do it, many people like that personal touch. They will come back as regulars, because they also like your personality. Figure out some good teases, that will make them want to see more. We all have to give a little to get a little, but doing major freebies isnt advisable. For me personally, thats a no-win situation.

Fact is that sometimes we have money to spare, other times we don't. You just never know when they will be back and have some tkns in their pockets.

Sorry this is long, but wanted to share what i have learned so far. I have seen many cammers with 1,000+ viewers...not as much of a wow factor as you may think. Go and see how many tips they are getting. My analyses has been that they have at the very most 4 regular tippers every single day, no more, the rest just watch. So..the amount of viewers is not important, its the regular tippers that count, and then there are sometimes people that will pass by once in a blue moon and tip. Thats what you need to concentrate on. Not the amount of viewers. Your "fans" or however you like to call them, will continue to visit you and this takes a couple of months tops.

You'd be surprised at just how entertaining chatting on cam can also be, its a good filler for the empty times of your show Smiley :) Sometimes part of my goal is a free photo of me @whatever tip you like and a flash, this has worked well in the past. Everyone likes a good deal, with a freebie included, so maybe thats why it works.
I am certainly no pro, but thats what i have learned so far in the biz. Hope it helps.