I owe 120 hrs on imlive is it worth it?

sexyoncams

so I finally started using imlive I owe 120 hours of free chat is worth me doing it? I usually work on SM and make pretty good money but thought it would be good to have another site

in the long run is imlive worth it?

sexyoncams

I think so.. I've made the most with them and I normally stay in free video chat because when I convert free members I get 100% .. not sure how many hrs you work a day but it took me about a month to give them the 120 hrs..

sexyoncams

I think the 120 hrs is definitely worth it. You can always press the pause button which sets your room to private & if someone wants to take u to private then you will hear a doorbell notification to let u know unlike Streamates break button. As a male model I love Imlive because its very strict. No nudity in public is allowed at all. I gain way more faithful regulars on there than Streamate from men & women. You can host a happy hour every once in a while in which you automatically get 6 dollars to start off & more depending on how many gifts customers give you. I use it every once in a while & gain regulars. They also have these parties that u can participate in which generates u more traffic , in which I can see a camboy like u Jumbodont4ge doing. You can also take live pictures on cam & record your sessions & sell them per minute depending on whats your per minute rate. Once you complete the 120 hours you can always have your room set to private & still get customers wanting to see u in private although I still use Free Live Chat because I have sucessfully turned guests in paying members in which you get paid way much more for guest. If a guest becomes annoying you can ban , ignore or kick them out your room , Also since you have that super computer you can cam on both Imlive & Streamate at the same time , Only thing I have bad to say about Imlive is that some of their customer support can be difficult when explaining a issue you may be having with the site . Btw if you havent completed 90 minutes at least in Free Live Chat then your per minute rate will stay at $0.98 per minute & also theres no set time for you to complete the 120 hrs.