I wanna be a domme on camera too!

clips4sale

I've been camming on Chaturbate and selling content on ELM for about a year now and I honestly don't make that much money, maybe $15/hr if it's a good traffic day. I'm in a relationship now that's allowed me to explore my dominance and I think I've really blossomed into a baby dominatrix. I wanna extend these new skills to my content, but I'm not sure how? Should I make humiliation videos? What do those look like? I'm not sure where I can browse that type of content from other women without paying for it (since the point is that I'm trying to make money, even though they deserve the $$ too!) to figure out what I should be doing. Figuring out the mechanics of solo domme videos is mostly what I'm having problems with I guess, since I don't think my partner would be up for being in videos with me.

clips4sale

Hiya hunni. Check out xhamster for ideas. The main humiliation fetishes that I deal with seem to be Small penis humiliation and sissification. There are also alot of racial humiliation guys out there as long as you are comfortable with this. I think there is a good long list of fetishes on fetlife.com. Once you get the hang of it, it all runs of the tongue easy. Humiliation guys especially love to be laughed at. xxx