I want to cam but I feel like I am failing.

clips4sale

I started camming I want to say the end of December 2013. I started out at cam4 and chaturbate. I was hardly getting any tips. So I signed up for streamate. And I love it, I really do. I just don't make any money. I am getting so frustrated. I compare myself to my best friend/room mate. And I know I shouldn't because she has been camming a bit longer than me. I feel like she feels a niche because she is transgendered with a large male member and she is domme so she gets decent money. I am proud of her but also uber jealous because I feel like I have potential to make that much as well. It's like she waves her penis around and the money comes rolling in.

I think one of the problems is I don't really have anything to cam with. I have a nice wig, one shirt, and a bra. I don't even have any sexy panties. I at least have a dildo and a hitachi. I feel like I don't have enough to offer. And that is the reason why I am not getting any money. I try talking to the customers but it leads to dirty talk and I feel like they are just trying to get something for free. I try to just say hi and answer a few questions then say I am ready for private when you are and that still does nothing. There are days I won't get taken to private. I remember a day I only made 70 cents and I cammed for several hours. It's so frustrating.

I don't think I would care as much if there wasn't the threat of my room mate kicking me out for not making enough to cover bills. I would just keep pushing. I really need some advice. And any would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

clips4sale

Cheer up you need to think positive and get that across to anyone who enters your room, put some up beat music on to raise your mood, if you come across as happy & flirty it will be portrayed to the customers and they will be more likely to take you private

clips4sale

What really helped me on SM's was adding notes about the members after shows or during free chat...So when they enter your room if they told you their name or you did a show and you know what they like or if you did cam2cam a description of what they look like helped a lot! If you remember them it makes them feel special and they will come back. Also if they change their user name the notes are still there...it keeps them from playing games when you call them out on it. Also when other girls enter my room I always made a note..so I could identify them when they came back. In free chat click on their name a box pops up with tabs add your note. After a paid chat in your earning summary you can also click their name and add a note. You've only been at this for 2 months its takes time to build a fan base...hang in there!