i was on a site where everything was done in free chat.

cam4

i was on a site where everything was done in free chat. I fell in that crowd for a few months, then realize i was selling myself short I'd have 3 or people tipping me but the other 30+ were basically getting a free show. I got tired of it. im my worth is more than some tips. I got to thinking these guys should be taking me prvt instead of tipping me for all to view for free. I left that webcam site and went to one where no nudity is allowed in free chat. I've been doing way better only doing prvts guys peek in my shows which means more money for me. i charge 2.80 a min as of now every 3 months im going to increase it until i get to 5.80 a min its well worth it to me and i dont have to worry about freeloaders anymore. the ones in free chat stay in freechat while i go off in prvt and if they really wanna see whats going on they will sneak peak, join my show or wait till i come out where im fully dressed. I dont feel used on my new site. and im doing really well. I just dont think the tips in free chat are worth it