I went from Online Domme to Camgirl

bosco

Administrator
Staff member
Well.. I went from Online Domme to Camgirl.. then had to take a serious hiatus from being online at all because of family issues. and when I came back those I knew were gone.. game changed up abit, so Im "new" again Myself.. The only thing I can advise about a fanbase is if you are not worried at all about people know about your choice to be a camgirl. Throw caution to the wind and put yourself out there full force.

This is going to sound really weird.. but My BF told it to Me when I told him I wanted to get back into camming.. and I was feeling blahblah because everything was me starting over. Camming is like any self owned job. Its a hustle, when you are unsure of where to start.. kinda just do the damn thing and it will start working itself out.

Me personally. I have like 2yrs of webhosting that was intended and still is intended on a lil webstore that is non-camgirl related. I put that on the back burner for now.. and started a website.. Now since you say your funds are limited you CAN make a free wordpress site. I would advise, instead of free wordpress .. To yes start up a tumblr.. its free and as long as you tumblr is marked to be adult.. it wont get shut down. Next yea.. Twitter is a good choice, Ive seen alot of camgirls with FB.. I personally havent made a FB page. Ive thought about it.. But My stage name others might actually associate it with Me on FB.. and right now I havent gotten that far into my "give a damn busted " bucket for that.. But I might. Not sure. Not sure about instr-gram .. I barely use it save for nail design pics .. so that I cant speak on.

BBW Site.. Im on Streamate and they have ALOT of traffic for BBWs.. there is also ALLBBWCams.. and JustBBWcams.. and I have just listed them in order from the one i like most to least. - Skype Cam profiles are cool.. Im on two sites for that too..

Basically.. To self promote and not knowing where to start. Ask yourself one question and you will know the way to go. "Do I care if people find out?" ... If your answer is no.. then you will just put yourself out there in multiple places.. and which every works for you. Stick with it. If your worried.. take it slow. look over the places youre planning to go a few times before you sign up. If you dont like it.. you can move on. Becareful of some places that still retain the rights to use your stuff if your there or not. Thats for you selling clips and what not. Hope this long winded post will help. and GOOD LUCK!

OOOH and for selling Clips.. I use clips4sale and manyvids for now. I dont know about posting vids on youtube.. so I wont touch that one.