I'm on a different token site as Chaturbate just didn't work for me.

goxxxcams

I'm on a different token site as Chaturbate just didn't work for me. It doesn't have any apps and bots, but I use multiple goals to reach a final goal with a cumshow as the end result. The lack of apps & bots means I have to manually reset my goal after each one is reached, but it's worth it.

Most of my income comes from public shows, but I also accept privates. I also rely heavily on my Lovense, and have a couple items on a tip menu in addition to the Lovense that my regular viewers seem to enjoy.

Honestly though, I think one's persona on cam makes more of a difference than one's business model. I'm naturally introverted and quiet, so I drink a glass of wine or have too much coffee on purpose before shows to give me a more goofy, outgoing vibe--and this makes a massive difference. I've also noticed recently I make more money in panties and a worn out, revealing t-shirt or tank top than anything else. When I was a stripper, the goth/rocker chick persona worked wonderfully for me, but as a camgirl I seem to do better as "the girl next door." But now that I know that, it means I get to save a ton of money on outfits :p Thrift store t-shirts it is!