ImLive problem

Hello! This is my first time publishing here and my English is not perfect so I regret if I have grammatical errors.
Today I began to work with ImLive, I was getting great, never in free chat.
I had a private 43 minutes too, but when I disconnect myself, I saw that this privately had earned 5 dollars and that in total I only made 23 dollars. I'm supposed to now at 0.98, I do not want to sound arrogant but I really do not understand how the page works. Ask her asport and Em responded that users can choose great discounts and that if they are new, the page gives them certain credit that equals 12% but the page does not pay this apparently.
Any girl who works the page that can explain it better? I'm very sad, I end up too exhausted by everything I had to do and I feel that it was not worth it. I appreciate your answers

m00nshine

I used to work for ImLive myself and that was one of the reason , you never know how much your paid only after the pvt do you see the member either paid 12% or 30% but rarely the 30% . It is a good site offcourse but the 12% was it for me , i couldnt go ahead and be that excited taking a pvt knowing i was going to earn the 12% after even at timesan hour call . Anyway goodluck with whtever decision you make