ImLive Review in 2022

bosco

Administrator
Staff member
ImLive is the most friendly and welcoming site in the business, I have worked in many camsites and I can guarantee that. I love working here.

This is the only site that does not judge me because I'm brazilian. I've lost business in many camsites just because I'm from Brazil but never on Imlive, here is totally different, actually since 2000's many top earners on ImLive were brazilian girls.

Adrian and Mereane are super kind and friendly to me. Mere is always supporting me and helping me grow in the business. They are truly professionals in what they do to help both ImLive and the model to make more money.

The site has many great features, you just have to look for them. Private mode when you just don't feel like staying in Free Chat.
Candy show, where you set a goal and the show starts when the goal is hit. Plus, when you finish your candy show, you get a 2 hour boost in the highest placement which will bring you more traffic and paying customers.
Every 15 days they give away cash for the top earners of candy show, vibes, mobile, discount club, etc!

Every ImLive's birthday they give away cash for pretty much all models online. I've won cash in August 2020 and 2021 just because I was online. When I say they are friendly I really mean it.

There's a forum where you can interact with other models - and support is 24/7. They will join your chat room to talk to you and help with anything you need.

They don't have high traffic for boys but I've got massive whales here. I mean members who spent thousands and thousands of dollars on me. ImLive's around since 2002 so they have millions of registered members.

Now, the bonus credits. This has been really polemic among all models but people need to see the positive about things. This is a incentive for members to buy more and more credits. For example, my regulars are constantly buying hundreds of credits because they know they will get other hundreds for free. So I get all the real credits + FREE credits that were given to them. When you get 12% it's not ImLive robbing you - it's credits that you're getting FOR FREE. Because they were given to the members. Period.

Sure you can get a unexpected 12% show and that's why they made available other additional private rates for whoever finds that situation uncomfortable. I see the bonus credits as a incentive for my customers to buy more and more and that's why I have brought a few to the site with my referral link.

All in all, this is the best site to work in my opinion. I really enjoy being part of ImLive and I plan on staying many other years. I'm thankful especially for being the only site in 2022 that brazilians feel welcomed and appreciated.

Last edited: