ImLive's NEW Attentiveness Rating system launched!

Xmodels

Now Only if they can do something about the Traffic

Hi JUMBODONT4GET ,

The Attentiveness Rating system is now active! So you can now take advantage and improve your spot on the Host list. The higher your rating, the higher you climb on the Host list - and all you have to do is pay more attention to your Guests in Free Live Chat!

And the best part is that you benefit when you give your Guests what they need!

THE TOP 10 HOSTS WIN CASH PRIZES! AND THE TOP 80 EARN HIGHER COMMISSION!

ImLive's Attentiveness Rating rates you according to how attentive you are towards ALL types of Guests in FLC - Anonymous, free & paying guests. In other words, three types of Guests, three different grades! And your attentiveness is the most important factor on which you'll be rated and determines where you'll be positioned on the FLC Host list!

The most attentive Host in each Pay Period will receive a $1,200 cash bonus; the 2nd most attentive Host will receive $600; and the third will receive $300. Hosts ranked 4th to 10th will each receive $100 bonuses.

Plus, the top 80 most attentive Hosts in FLC will each receive 35% (38% for Hall of Fame and ImLive Diamond Hosts) commission on Private Chats with all Guests who began the chat through their FLC room during the pay period. You will receive payment at the end of the following pay period.

Please note: Only Hosts who have spent at least 15 hours in FLC during the pay period will be eligible to be one of the top 80 Hosts.

Check out our tips in the Power Guide. They'll help you improve your performance. And don't forget, our CS representatives are also happy to offer advice, where necessary, to help you increase your ranking.

They will also be visiting your FLC chat rooms on a regular basis to monitor your chat rooms in order to rate your attentiveness towards Guests.

So pay extra attention to your Guests - and stand a chance to win cash prizes and higher commissions!

Xmodels

nope cuz i dont like free chat and you have to spend a shit load of hours in free chat just for the thing to work i had 50 hours and my score didnt change in flc