(IMPORTANT) Privacy & Security Tips for CamGirl!

MalibuBomb

I think that list bellow is interesting for protect your privacy as CamGirl, please feel absolutelly free to add new topics including tips to protect security and privacy in checklist here! I believe if all us share a information that know in this checklist, it will be to help all us!

1. Never repeat the same Photo of your Business Camgirl in your Personal profiles. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER... and NEVER! Okay?!

2. Create a new Address E-mail specific only for create Accounts in CamSites. Never use your personal Adress E-mail to create Accounts as CamGirl. Why? Because people can find you in social medias or other websites if search with your Email Address!

3. Use other phone number only for create CamGirl account's, that phone number should be ONLY for your CamGirl Business ( that's is my opinion ).

4. (((( LEAVE YOUR TIP HERE OR HOW MANY MORE YOU WANT ))))

Feel free to add more tips of security & privacy for CamGirls. Share articles or any more! Let's make this checklist grow by sharing our knowledge and learning from each other!

MalibuBomb

Hey girls! Please, including in checklist above Smiley :)

1. Never repeat the same Photo of your Business Camgirl in your Personal profiles. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER... and NEVER! Okay?!

2. Create a new Address E-mail specific only for create Accounts in CamSites. Never use your personal Adress E-mail to create Accounts as CamGirl. Why? Because people can find you in social medias or other websites if search with your Email Address!

3. Use other phone number only for create CamGirl account's, that phone number should be ONLY for your CamGirl Business ( that's is my opinion ).

4.. Don't follow any cam models working SM accounts from your personal ones and ask her/him/them not to follow you from their working.

5. Never tell anyone who follows you or who you follow on SM.

6. Never tell anyone your name.

7. (((( LEAVE YOUR TIP HERE OR HOW MANY MORE YOU WANT ))))

Feel free to add more tips of security & privacy for CamGirls. Share articles or any more! Let's make this checklist grow by sharing our knowledge and learning from each other!